Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Tim Capalbo

Hi,  my name is Tim.  I am a part-time AAS Interior Design Student at Parsons.  I hold a BFA degree in Theatre and have been making a living as a Production Manager for live entertainment events and performances for the past 15+ years in the greater NYC area.  I am considering opening my own Theater Consulting business in the coming years - hence the degree in Interior Design.

To the left is a picture I scanned of one of the places I have worked in the past.  Can anyone guess this location...?

4 comments:

Professor Vallera said...

Hi Tim,

Part of me wants to say the rainforest cafe, but it seems too classy to be that....second guess, some kind of cruise ship?

Welcome to class and definitely contribute any thoughts you have on color theory in relation to your production design experience. Color is a very large and subjective topic so we all benefit from hearing industry specifics!

Lola said...

Hi Tim,

I want to say that your photo is of your home or maybe somewhere in Africa? Safari in Tanzania. Interior design and theater, makes complete sense. Nice reading your post.

Laurie said...

I have no idea where it is. But I do know it is some place I would like to go. Its beautiful...

timcapalbo said...

A hint for those of you who have guessed and those of you still ruminating on it: West 65th Street.