Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Introduction Monica Ramirez





Hey everyone, 
my name is Monica Ramirez and this is my second semester of Fashion Marketing online. I live in Munich Germany but I come originally from Bogotá, Colombia. My background is in Graphic Design and I became aware of my deeper interest in fashion marketing trough a graduation project for my program in which I created a bikini brand (photo). My dream is to some day open a store were I can sell and market my own products. 


Looking forward to increase my knowledge about color! 

4 comments:

Laurie said...

This is sooo great Monica, very creative. Nice to meet you.

Lola said...

Great photo! How are you Monica? I was in Berlin this summer for a week and I was thinking to email you. I hope you're well and nice to "see" you in this class.

Lisette

Professor Vallera said...

Hi Monica,

Welcome to class. Your background in graphic design will benefit you in this class. Feel free to challenge yourself in this class as much as possible! I look forward to working with you!

Monica Ramirez said...

Professor Vallera and Laurie,
it is very nice meeting you! I'm also looking forward to working with all of you.
Lisette - you should have e-mailed me, it would have been so nice to have met you personally :) Hopefully next time!

Wish you all a great start!
Monica