Friday, August 31, 2012

Victoria Kuzmina

I'm Victoria from Moscow, Russia. This is my second semester at AAS Fashion Marketing Online program. Firts semester was incredibly interesting, challenging and fun. I totally loved estudying online. I'm working full-time. so this method of education is just made for me!
I'm web analyst at La Redoute Russia (Russian branch of well-known French online fashion store), but my prime interests include marketing (as it's more challenging, yet creative) and merchandising.
I'm currently posting from beautiful Alassio - small sea resort in Savona province, Liguria region, Italy. Here is the view I'd like to see each and every day... but as I'm a child of big city (I was born in crazy Moscow and still live there) I know that I'll be bored with it in a week or two :)



Have a great day everyone!


4 comments:

Lola said...

Hi Victoria - What a view! Are you staying in a highrise building or hills near the water? Enjoy.

Professor Vallera said...

Hi Victoria,
Welcome to class! I am sure your experience as a web analyst will be great for your marketing interests. This class will be a chance for you to do some hands on work using basic design fundamentals. That way, when you are working in the marketing field you will have an idea of what works visually.

Definitely share photos and thoughts about this class and how you see them relate to Moscow and other places you travel to! I love hearing new ways color relates to culture and urban environments!

Monica Ramirez said...

Victoria it is a pleasure working with you this semester again. Enjoy your vacations!

Unknown said...

Hi Victoria!

Gorgeous picture! I have always wanted to visit Russia. My sister just spent a few weeks there for school, and loved it! The pictures she took were amazing…love the architecture!

I'll have to check out the store you work for :)

Megan