Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Tracie Intro


Hi, I am AAS Fashion Marketing, 3rd semester but I'm only able to take a few classes at a time as I have a full time business (LLC, unrelated to fashion). This is an image of a fabric I collected for Textile Survey class and I had a question about the type of weave. I wanted Professor Webber to see it up close, so I took this image with a photomicroscope. My orientation in the fashion industry is definitely around textiles.

I am particularly interested in how people 'see' things (or don't see things) in general, and in how they see color specifically, so I'm curious about what all will be revealed in this class.

I live in Pennsylvania just outside Gettysburg. My access to this blog seems to be hit and miss so fingers crossed getting through this semester!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Hi Tracie.... When I first saw this the first thing that came to my mind was... Muscles and blood vessels...

I love it. Nice to meet you.

Lola said...

Hi Tracie -- What an amazing photo! I also took photos under my husband's microscope for textile survey with Goldmisth. But my photos didn't come as good as your.