Thursday, September 6, 2012

Color stuff I've noticed...

So now that we've been talking about this color business, I've already been starting to take notice of stuff in my every day life. That's cray...

First, check out this awesome picture I saw on the Chive this morning!

Also, as I lay awake in the middle of the night last night, I noticed that my clock doesn't really bother my eyes too much, despite how dark it is, and my pupils are so big in the dark. And my guess, is that is because the numbers on the clock are red, the longest of the wavelengths of color! I could be wrong, but, that's what I was thinking...

3 comments:

timcapalbo said...

pretty cool book... what is it exactly... and what is Chive?

tracie said...

My question too, Tim! Enlighten us, Jacqueline!

Jacque said...

thechive.com is this awesome, often hysterical, always a great break in the workday, website. Check it out, but be warned them some of the pics are a bit NSFW!