Saturday, September 1, 2012

Intro and Questions - Li Zhu

Hi everyone. I am Li Zhu, but I go by Julie. I am from China, lived in Singapore for 8 years and came to the U.S. for college. I have a bachelors in economics from the west coast and decided that I want nothing to do with that by junior year. I am in my second semester in the AAS Fashion Design program at Parsons right now. I do live in Manhattan but decided to take this class online anyways because I have never taken an online class before and thought it might be interesting. And also because I am thinking of getting an internship during the semester so an online class can help me get a more flexible schedule.

I have a couple of questions for the homeworks. I understand we will be painting stuff and I assume our assignments will be very color-sensitive (if you know what I mean)? So won't it be difficult for us to make sure that our colors stay true after we scan or photograph the paintings?

Thanks!
 Julie


No comments: