Monday, September 3, 2012

Megan LaRussa Introduction

Hi everyone!

I am excited to be in Color Theory this semester!  I am receiving my AAS in Fashion Marketing, but also run a Fashion Consulting Firm based in Birmingham, Alabama.

A little bit about myself…

I attended a small liberal arts college in Alabama and majored in Art History.  Upon graduation I moved to NYC and pursued a career in Trend Forecasting.  Even though I loved my job, I wanted a slower pace of life and moved back to Alabama.  There I started Southern Femme…I invite you to check out my Southern Femme blog/site.

I currently am a fashion show producer, wardrobe stylist, fashion blogger/writer, and my personal favorite-a Style Coach.  I LOVE helping women one-on-one to achieve their style goals, desires and needs.

Here is a current picture of me and my menswear editor for my site, Donnell, at the 1-Year Anniversary Soiree for my friend's clothing line, Tallulah's Designs:
Also, here is a scanned image of a photo shoot I styled for Alabama Magazine last fall:


Yours in Style,

Megan LaRussa

1 comment:

Lola said...

Hello Megan --

You're a busy lady. I visited the Southern Femme site link that you provided and I enjoyed the photos. I really liked in particular the yellow dress "old hollywood glamour" - and I also liked your shoes in the intro photo. One of these days I will visit Alabama because I want to attend one of the workshops by Natali Chanin.

Nice "meeting" you and wishing you the best with your work.

Lisette